Remote full stack PHP Senior developer
Brief description :
- The role will involve working closely with Product Owners and interacting on a regular basis with Technical lead.
- The candidate must follow the use of agile development techniques.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Professional software development experience with PHP Frameworks and Angular.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and distributed cloud-native systems.
- Good knowledge and experience in database technologies – SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience in database technologies – MySQL Server
- Working knowledge in code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in RESTful API design and development.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements, and learning new systems highly desired
Good to have:
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Good understanding of different cloud platforms especially AWS.
- Experience in application development for E-learning platforms.
- Experience in any workflow management solutions.