DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Brief description :
Analyze Digital flaunts an expansive portfolio covering 2 billion USD of Real Estate Inventory with a clientele comprising of 30 + majors in the industry. Apart from real estate, the company has carved a niche with top listed clients including NBFC, healthcare, education, FMCG, Media and entertainment. We have made analytics and SEO work for 50-100M website visits and generated over 20 Lakh + of enquiries across the portfolio. An impressive social media footprint of over 2 Lakh has been managed across all platforms by making the best out of tools for CRM, SEO, Prospecting and analytics from Sprinklr, Hubspot, Zoho, Tableau, Leadsquared, Apollo, Clay, Klenty, Klaviyo, Snovio, Mixpanel, Google analytics, Ahref, SeoMoz and more.
- Planning and developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Collaborate with the client and internal team for the execution of digital marketing campaigns.
- Make sure that client’s needs are met as project evolve.
- Identify campaign performance trends and gain insights to optimize the campaign performance.
- Utilizing your experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Analyzing website performance using tools like Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Managing PPC campaigns across popular ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrating proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs.
- Possessing a Google Certification (a plus).
- Researching to inform and optimize strategies.
We're looking for candidates with:
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- The candidate should have experience working across all digital marketing channels.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in Digital Marketing.
- Strong Client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Proficiency in marketing research and analysis.
- Expertise in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Ability to report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Skills in brand promotion and lead generation through digital platforms.
- Experience handling high-volume campaigns.
- Collaborative mindset, working closely with designers and developers.
- Proficiency in tracking and analyzing website traffic flow, with the ability to provide insightful internal reports.
- A talent for market and industry research to compare and optimize strategies.