Brief description :
Skill: WordPress Developer.
Designing and building the website front-end.
Creating the website architecture.
Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Must have experience in converting themes from scratch.
- Must have front-end framework experience.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool Git
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills