Brief description :
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology has been providing traffic and transport technology solutions to businesses and government bodies since 1997. It is active in its home market of the Netherlands, but also internationally. The intelligent transport system market is always on the move, in every sense of the word. A dynamic market like this demands a specialised partner, able to cost-effectively integrate state-of-the-art, client-specific technology with existing systems, but also able to develop new hi-tech concepts.
- Understand the requirements and prepare estimates, solution and proposal taking support from various internal stakeholders
- Develop project plan, schedule and setup tracking and reporting aligned with defined methodology
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan in a timely manner
- Identify and manage dependencies with internal and external parties to reduce impact on baseline parameters like cost, schedule etc
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Timely and proactive reporting of progress to all stakeholders
- Follow and ensure adherence to project development methodology as defined from time to time
- Guide and mentor the project team to deliver the commitments at required quality and within budget
- Track and report project metrics; take corrective actions for continuous improvement
- Identify and implement innovation and automation to improve productivity
- Preferred – experience in agile / scrum
- Preferred – working experience with international projects (preferably .NET / Java / Embedded Systems based development projects)