Brief description :
- 2+ Yrs. of DB administration experience in Oracle database (11g, 12c, 19c).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL administration is a plus
- Hands-on Experience in query optimization and fine tuning.
- Hands-on Experience in debugging packages, procedures and functions.
- Hands on experience in database installation , upgradation, patching (Windows & Linux)
- Experience in implementing DB backup / HA/ DR policies.
- Scripting skills (batch script, PowerShell, Linux shell script).
- Take independent responsibility for analysis, database design and development.
- Should be an expert in RDBMS development and administration; should be able to suggest technical solutions/alternative approaches.
- Collaborate with architects and tech leads to create data models.
- Capacity planning - Hardware and Storage sizing estimation.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Exposure to MySQL, MSSQL Server, NoSQL databases (nice to have).