Brief description :
- BTechs/MCAs with between 2 to 4 years of development experience in C++/VC++.
- The candidate should have good knowledge in developing Windows applications
- Sound fundamentals of operating systems, processes, threads and TCP/IP networks are Preferred.
- Working knowledge in one or more libraries such as MFC, ATL, STL and Boost is expected.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-core programmer and must have excellent understanding of OOPS concepts with good exposure to design patterns.
- Design and architectural skills would be highly desired.
- Exposure to messaging middleware like MQTT, RabbitMQ and basic knowledge of SQL is an add on
Interested candidates can share updated profile.