Brief description :
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Online Data Survey Jobs"
1) Collaborate with researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
2) Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
3) Consult with clients in order to identify survey needs and any specific requirements, such as special samples.
4) Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
5) Direct and review the work of staff members, including survey support staff and interviewers who gather survey data.
6) Direct updates and changes in survey implementation and methods.
7) Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations.
8) Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
9) Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
10) Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
11) Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies, using statistical software programs.
12) Conduct research in order to gather information about survey topics.
13) Hire and train recruiters and data collectors.
14) Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
15) Write training manuals to be used by survey interviewers.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent