All space enquiry request in official letter need to be submitted to Business Development, Park Centre or can mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Request client to copy mark the space request to both the email ids. The space request enquiry mail/letter should carry a brief & clear description of the business/company profile, year of formation and no: of years in the business. The request placed without valid information would be treated as void. Along with the space request submission, please capture the details in the "SPACE REQUEST FORM" attached. The LIST OF ENCLOSURES/ DOCUMENTS as mentioned in the SPACE REQUEST FORM is not required to submit at the time of space request at Technopark.
On suitable vacancy, by the queue system, Technopark shall revert back to the client and would then ask to submit all the LIST OF ENCLOSURES as mentioned in the SPACE REQUEST FORM.
Technopark space management committee evaluates the business/ company profile, verifies the documents submitted and subsequent space allocation is done.
The decision of allotment of space within Technopark Campus is under the sole discretion of Technopark space management committee.
Please Note:- The Applications which got already allotted/offered/confirmed the space by Technopark space management committee is being taken off from the Queue System. The Queue System will be updated at weekly intervals. The "not interested" by the client/ rejected applications will be removed from the queue system maintained.
Steps to follow (Space Allotment):-
- Download the one page Space Request Application form from the link shared below. Application is separate for IT/ITeS and for Food court/ Commercial space.
- Submit the filled up application form on Firm/ Company letter head either through email or by hand at Front Office, Park Centre, Technopark. Application will not be accepted on individual capacity.
- In the application form, the request for space in IT/ITeS need to be duly filled up specifying the range. This helps to bring in more clarity in space allotment and help us to serve you better.
- Make sure the submitted application form is duly acknowledged either by email or acknowledged by Front Office, Park Centre within 48 hours.
- The submitted application will be captured in the respective queue current dated which is published in the link below. Applicant can view the application movement. Queue is updated on a weekly basis.
- The queue are maintained as follows:-
For Technopark Phase 3- (a) IT built up space queue (b) SBC queue
For Technopark Kollam- (a) IT built up space queue (b) SBC queue
Please Note:- Warmshell and IT built up space request is captured as a
single queue in each phase. SBC is a seater facility which is plug & play.
All the above three phases carry separate food court & commercial queue also.
- One time revision/ change is accepted against the initial space request date only on change in sq.ft area mentioned or on change in seater specified. One time revision is not accepted to change an initial request from one queue to another.
- One time revision/change is not accepted for any space request which is equal to or greater than 10,000 sq.ft. Such requests will be captured current dated only.
- One time revision is applicable only for IT/ITeS space request and is not applicable for food court/commercial space request.
- The submitted space request application is placed in the appropriate queue. Space allotment happens when a suitable vacancy arise and the queue is vetted in the specified range where the vacancy falls. Thus Technopark reach back to the prospective client in the queue.
- Due to any reason, once the requested space is offered to a prospective client in the queue and if the client rejects/ not willing to accept the offer at that time, then the space request made will stand cancelled. The client is free to place a new request current dated.
For space request for Technopark Incubation facility, please reach out to Kerala Start Up Mission at the below shared link:- https://startupmission.kerala.gov.in
For Quick Contact at Kerala Start Up Mission: firstname.lastname@example.org