Brief description :
- Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components.
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner
- Migrating Magento 1 Enterprise Edition to Magento 2 Community
- Integrating backend work into frontend UI
- Contributing to daily stand-ups and management updates
- Document, knowledge share your work and train other developers to improve overall quality and delivery
- Create, test and implement new features and tools in our architecture that will create automation and efficiencies
- At least 3 years Magento development experience.
- Experience with Magento Enterprise
- Magento Certification
- PHP / Zend Certification
- Computer Science or related Degree
- Experience in: Jira, Agile Development
- Experience using web services and APIs
- Understanding of test driven development