Brief description :
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Have the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
- Developing project plans, task breakdowns, schedules, and resource assignments using Agile/Scrum
- Monitor, follows-up and review work progress, so as to ensure that delivery is on time, within the budget and adheres to prescribed quality norms
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Project acquisition and proposition for the fixed price project and time material project.
- Interact with BA, QA and development resources for requirement clarification, status communication, forecasting and prioritization of work.
- Internal and external Stakeholder management
- Helps identify organizational impediments to ensure organization success
- Mentors and guides teams on a day-to-day basis
- Perform root cause analysis of defects; recommend and implement comprehensive defect prevention processes for the assigned product/s or projects so as to achieve reduction in defects
- Acceptance of the work packages and system integration, delivery of software, active support for technical problems
- Should have 10 to 13 years of experience in various technologies/domains development.
- Hands on experience in architecture, design and implementation of projects and Mobile Application development
- Knowledge of AWS / Cloud computing is desirable
- Hands on experience in project management including system proposals, estimation, scheduling, quality assurance, tracking and status updation
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in identifying risks and having necessary mitigation in place
- Experience of successfully handling at least 2 projects for complete project life cycle would be added advantage
- Interaction with cross functional team (Local and Global).
- Responding to customer feedback/queries whenever required.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player with ability to guide a set of technical teams.