Brief description :
Work closely with Business Development & Pre-sales team in client engagements.
1) Understand clients business and functional needs and create customised solutions.
2) Create and deliver solution documents, architectures, workflows, presentation documents to address client requirements.
3) Requirement analysis and project estimation.
1) Must have expertise in agile development methodologies.
2) Knowledge in waterfall, spiral models will be an advantage.
Server side technologies
1) In depth knowledge in php and python.
2) Must have experience in at least 2 or more php frameworks like CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel.
3) Experience in eCommerce frameworks like PrestaShop, Magento 1.x (Knowledge in Magento 2 will be an added advantage).
4) Experience in python frameworks like django, TurboGears, Flask and so on.
5) Good knowledge in Design Patterns, Object- Oriented Programming, Best practices, SOA framework (Web services, Messaging).
6) Expertise in caching mechanisms, performance optimisation in different levels.
7) Expertise in application and web server configurations like NGNiX, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss.
8) Knowledge in load balancers, horizontal and vertical scaling of applications.
9) Should have knowledge in hosting of applications with hosting providers like AWS.
10) Knowledge in ERP systems.
11) Experience in nodejs related applications.
12) Must have used web services like REST/SOAP/RPC.
13) Knowledge in java will be an advantage.
Database Management Systems
1) The person should have hands-on experience in Mysql, Postgres, any one of nosql databases (mongodb, cassandra).
2) Should have hands-on expertise in database performance tuning, database design.
3) Must have knowledge in ORM.
4) Knowledge in stored procedures, functions.
2) Knowledge in Angular js 1 & 2.
3) Knowledge in Gulp, Bower will be an advantage.
4) Must be aware of the latest web concepts and responsive frameworks like Bootstrap.
1) SVN and git version control mechanisms.
2) Docker/kubernetes deployment tool.