Brief description :
You’ll work in our Eram Infotech, Trivandrum office as part of our Solutions team which focuses on building cutting-edge applications utilizing the latest in technology frameworks & platforms, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that delivers maximum impact from day one.
You will be engaged with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions for internal and external clients. You'll be responsible for designing end to end architectural landscape/ creating solutions for a new business or idea.
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that it stays on the leading edge of technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a Lead role.
- Demonstrated technical capability developing applications using multiple stacks, with deep expertise in at least one of the following backend stacks: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, Ant etc. Rails, Capistrano, Rspec, Cucumber. Python, Django, Fabric, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Node, Express/ Kraken/ Senecajs, Npm.
- Advanced knowledge in database management systems like Mysql,Postgres,Oracle.
- Must have experience in web servers and application servers apache,apache tomcat,jboss,nginx etc.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages php,java,python.
- Should be conversant with Devops & Agile methodologies,
- Should be ready to travel,
- Design the solutions in detail with the help from the consultants and business. Plan the closure of the solutions and see through the implementation of the solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technology decisions
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/ mentoring others
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team.
- Distinct customer focus and quality mind-set
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings