ERP - Financial Functional Consultant
Brief description :
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
2. Maintenance and enhancements to existing Financial modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management
3. Participate in design reviews and discussions
4. Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion Financial Modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management
5. Should be able to interpret functional requirements from clients and able to deliver and design
6. Design module specific solution in the context of the integrated application.
7. Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
8. Assist business user during CRPs/SITs/UATs
9. Prepare quality deliverables
10. Prepare test scripts and test cases
11. Support Project Management Office (PMO)
12. Experience of having worked in a client facing delivery role.
Competencies / Skills:
1. Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
2. Must have knowledge of documenting using OUM or any other methodology
3. Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
4. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
7. Ability to work as part of a team
8. Ability to follow well defined release management processes
9. Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities
Prefer Charted Accountants with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.