Senior Systems Administrator
Brief description :
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Prefer minimum 6+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of Linux Administration
- Experience in AWS
- Strong understanding in LAMP server administration.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, Apache Tomcat, Nginx etc.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting
- Experience in server security/hardening
- Experience in MySQL, PostgreSQL administration and tuning
- Experience in server monitoring and data backup tools.
- Exposure in tools like Jenkins, Docker, Capistrano etc
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure