Lead - Business Analyst
Brief description :
1. Capture the customers’ requirements and translate them into software requirements for the development team.
2. Document business, user, functional and non-functional requirements.
3. Define the project scope for effort and cost estimation.
4. Act as the single point of contact between the customer and Eram Infotech.
5. Assisting in the creation of functional test cases.
6. Preparation of user manuals, training materials and support implementation activities such as user training, user acceptance testing etc.
7. Support pre-sales activities such as preparing responses to RFIs/ RFPs, conducting product demos, user workshops etc.
8. Candidates must be willing to travel for both domestic and overseas project.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 6+ years of experience in the role of a BA with strong knowledge in Financial/Insurance/Healthcare Domain.
2. Engineering graduate or MBA with techno functional capability.
3. Strong knowledge in the e-commerce business process and financial domain.
4. Should be able to analyse business situations objectively and logically, and must have the ability to comprehend business requiremen
5. Expert level knowledge in usage of tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and any of the UML modelling tools.
6. Knowledge in SDLC.
7. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
8. Knowledge in Web Technologies and specialization in at least one of them will be an added advantage.