Brief description :
We are looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions that support multiple business units at the company. This position actively participates in all phases of the SDLC for multiple project types.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline with 1-3 years of progressive experience developing software solutions.
- Develop client/server systems and web applications using .NET in a multi-tier environment with an emphasis on SOA and MVC design patterns.
- Play an active role in defining standards for coding, system design and architecture.
- Deliver solutions according to specifications while meeting development, quality and documentation standards.
- Provide maintenance support and development of production web applications and websites.
- Develop solutions that extend and integrate our catalog of line-of-business applications.
- Ensure proper source control of all of the company's custom developed solutions.
- Participate in portfolio management of custom applications to ensure continuity and quality of service over time.
- Continuing development of relevant technical skillsets through formal training, self-study, and participation in technical community organizations.
- Experience in successfully designing and implementing high quality solutions using the SOA and MVC architecture frameworks leveraging C# and Microsoft SQL.
- Deep experience with OOP in C#.
- MVC 5.
- HTML 5.
- CSS/Less and associated responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Ability to work directly with the business to translate functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Performs other duties as and when required.