Brief description :
We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a wide range of android devices including mobile phones and tablets.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in android development.
- Proven development experience having worked on products deployed in the field. (Min 2 applications published in playstore)
- Self starter with passion to create world class products by following solid development methodology.
- Experience in android application development with Android SDK/ APIs/ Frameworks, Java, Eclipse and Android Studio.
- A good understanding of UI patterns and guidelines pertaining Android material designs.
- Demonstrate basic skills of programming and strong knowledge in OOPs.
- Create object-oriented design, development strategies, algorithm, data structures and complexity analysis.
- A good background in wire formats such as XML, JSON.
- Know how of web services communication (HTTP, REST,SOAP).
- Understanding of best practices of Android Application Design Architecture.
- Basic awareness of database design and data structures.
- Experience working in an agile software team environment.
- Flexibility in work.
- Great communication skills
- Great team player
- Must have a passion for technologies and should keep updated with innovations in mobile technology
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Provide good technical guidance to project team members.