Brief description :
OrisysIndia Consultancy Services is on the look for an experienced creative designer with a lot of hands-on skills who can take care of the creative leg of the organization and execute company's design activities including idealization, planning, designing, delivering and a lot more.
Please send in your resumes to email@example.com specifying the post as the subject for which you are applying.
Incumbent should posses:
- Formal qualification in Graphic Design or related discipline with equivalent work experience.
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite(InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop) packages beneficial.
- Strong skills in typography, layout, digital design and color.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels.
As an ideal candidate he/she should:
- Create Web UI, presentations, graphics art, banners etc.
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and computer designs.
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience.
- Give expert design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving outcomes.
- Closely interact with marketing team to analyze and understand requirements and deliver on print and web with impeccable quality
- Devise and execute design strategy for the website based on user journey and persona that is optimized for conversion
- Work closely with front-end website development to ensure meticulous design translations into code and see projects through to completion
- Be a brand champion and work with marketing on digital and out-of-home campaigns towards building a solid recognizable brand for the company
- Guide and mentor designers on the team to enhance their skills as well as inspire them to deliver their best
- Deliver a cohesive experience for the user at every touchpoint
- Expert experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator & Flash.
- Be highly creative and can produce original work on creative concepts for websites, digital campaigns etc.
- Creative execution with an on-line portfolio of design samples
- Designing banners, e-mailers and related graphic assets.
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrates them into our environment and practices.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, editing, proof reading, layout and design, publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Believe in quick response to queries in an accurate and timely manner.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Self-motivated & problem-solving approach.
- Understanding the requirements from design team / creative director.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design presenting finalized ideas and concepts
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Online portfolio demonstrating an exemplary background in Web and Graphic design
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience working on creative projects
- Demonstrated ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, across varying levels of the organization
- Be up to date with ever-evolving design trends and leverage internet technologies for the same
- Respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Walk in venue
Please send in your Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries please feel free to contact: +918086800203