PHP - MySQL Infrastructure and Backend Developer.
Brief description :
Job Code: PHP-MySQL Infrastructure and Backend Developer – LIV/PBD/17.
Job location: Trivandrum.
Experience: 3 - 5 yrs.
Salary: As per industry Standard.
Candidate Preference: Looking for both.
Job Type: Permanent.
Qualification : BTech/MCA/BSC CS/MSC CS/IT.
Looking forward for a person who can join immediately.
Note: Mention job code in subject line of the mail while sending resume. Also fill the following details in the mail.
Years of experience:
- Analyze and maintain existing PHP projects.
- Communicating with foreign clients
- Work in product development team for our clients
- Proactively identify issues and develop solutions or recommendations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience of object oriented PHP development.
- Thorough understanding of Core PHP.
- Practical knowledge in leading PHP frameworks.
- Good understanding of HTTP and Internet protocols
- Strong knowledge of MySql database and SQL commands.
- Tuning/Optimizing (indexes, benchmarking, improving bad queries)
- Database Normalization and Denormalization
- Previous experience in redesigning and migrating existing database tables.
- Database Scaling (Sharding, master/slave configurations)
- Must have experience working on high traffic websites/software.
- Solid understanding of common security practices and attacks like XSS and SQL injection.
- Expertise with issues tracking systems, distributed source control (git) and unit testing is an advantage.