Brief description :
- Analyze and maintain existing PHP/Drupal projects.
- Communicating with foreign clients·
- Take client requirements and translate them into functioning code·
- Work in product development team for our clients·
- Work in collaboration with other team members·
- Proactively identify issues and develop solutions or recommendations·
- Mentor junior developers in PHP development·
- Work closely with the engineering managerDesired
- Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience of object oriented PHP development.
- Thorough understanding of Core PHP.
- Practical knowledge in leading PHP frameworks.
- Good understanding of HTTP and Internet protocols
- Strong knowledge of MySql database and SQL commands.
- Tuning/Optimizing (indexes, benchmarking, improving bad queries)
- Database Normalization and Denormalization
- Previous experience in redesigning and migrating existing database tables.
- Database Scaling (Sharding, master/slave configurations)
- Must have experience working on high traffic websites/software.
- Solid understanding of common security practices and attacks like XSS and SQL injection.
- Expertise with issues tracking systems, distributed source control (git) and unit testing is an advantage.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA (Freshers don't apply)
Preferred candidates: Male/Female
Preferred Location: Anyone who can relocate to Trivandrum
Please forward your resume with the subject of “PHP-05/18”
Job Type: Full-time