Brief description :
- Analyze and maintain existing PHP/Drupal projects.
- Communicating with foreign clients
- Take client requirements and translate them into functioning code
- Work in product development team for our clients
- Work in collaboration with other team members
- Proactively identify issues and develop solutions or recommendations
- Mentor junior developers in PHP development
- Work closely with the engineering manager
- 3+ year’s experience of object oriented PHP development.
- Working knowledge of leading PHP frameworks.
- Experience in Core PHP.
- Good understanding of HTTP and Internet protocols
- Strong knowledge of MySql database and SQL commands.
- Must have experience working on high traffic websites/softwares.
- Solid understanding of common security practices and attacks like XSS and SQL injection.
- Expertise with issues tracking systems, distributed source control (git) and unit testing is an advantage
- Experience working on extremely customized Drupal/Joomla websites is an advantage
- Responsive design experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is an advantage
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA (Freshers don't apply)
Preferred candidates: Male/Female
Preferred Location: Anyone who can relocate to Trivandrum
Please forward your resume with the subject of “PHP-1217”