Brief description :
- Check application development, build enhancements and fix issues.
- Prepare and conduct code reviews.
- Provide work estimates for given tasks and assignments.
- Code-documentation/implementation document creation.
- Experience in open source applications such as Drupal/Angular JS/Node JS
- Good Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Experience in MVC design patterns and frameworks ( Yii/symfony)
- Understanding of web services/payment gateways
- Experience in client handling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and manage multiple projects.
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Self motivated and organized.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Kindly mention Job code in the Subject line – Sr PHP/Aug/2017
Other Info Requested: Notice period, CTC and Expected salary.