Brief description :
- Minimum of 5-8 years work experience in IT, with relevant project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, teams and handle client communication
- Ensure tasks and responsibilities are correctly assigned to appropriate personnel during Sprint planning/execution.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and provide help to project team members
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Experience in software development, implementation and maintenance of projects for Offshore Clients
- Experience in working Node JS/ Backbone JS/ Knockout JS/ Angular JS/Bootstrap.
- Experience in open source applications such as Drupal/Wordpress/Magento
- Experience in MVC design patterns and frameworks ( Zend/CodeIgniter/YII)
- Should currently be doing code reviews and have understanding of Design Patterns
- Software Industry project management certifications like PMP or Lean Six Sigma is desirable.
Walk in venue
Subject line: PM/Nov/2017
Other info requested: Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice period