Project Coordinator- Security System (CCTV, IP Camera)
Brief description :
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an “on-time” result within the set budget, including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Prepare quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing engineering, design.
- Create bill of material, detailed instructions for manufacturing process of new part, specification for packaging, external supplier specification to provide standard cost structure and instructions for manufacturing.
- Ensure that project charges are correctly represented for accounting’s closing process.
- Assignments involve activities requiring knowledge of standard principles and techniques.
- Assist in mentoring, direct and supervise the Engineering Associates.
- Prepares design, drawings, plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components.
- Assist in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Assists in the preparation of probable construction cost estimates.
- Reviews and monitors project progress to assure quality and adherence to requirements of contract documents.
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by their supervisor.
- Male Graduates preferrably MBA with relevant experience in Security System Industry/Construction Industry
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skill
- Must have good Co-ordination Skills
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, forward your updated resume to email@example.com with Subject Line:"PRCM2I"