Brief description :
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Prescribe antibiotics and pain relieving medications
- Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
- Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
- Prepare and place fillings
- Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
- Create models for dental appliances
- Perform general dentistry
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
- Perform tooth extractions and root canals
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 0 – 3 Year Experience
Apply with your Qualification , Total years of experience , Current salary ,Expected Salary, Notice period, mentioned in the email body.