Brief description :
- Ability to handle any type of Pointcloud files.
- Ability to merge scan files in ReCap.
- Must able to develop a model from LOD 100 to LOD 500 with 10MM Tolerance.
- Prepare and revise Model (Plans, Elevations, Sections, and lighting plans, schedules, diagrams, and details) & Drawings in Revit Architecture & AutoCAD with minimal supervision and make sure all drawings follow company standards.
- Revise Revit Models and drawings to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Develop REVIT Families and associated contract drawings.
- Must be able to read/interpret Architecture Drawings.
- Maintain project drawing files, file layering, drawing library, and associated records and documentation.
- Maintain and update department standards (symbols, details, etc.)
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
B.Tech / Diploma Civil / Architecture with CAD/Revit Specialization.
Minimum 2 years of preferable experience in the similar field.
Prefer candidates with experience in the latest Revit Architecture (2016 or higher) required. AutoCAD skills strongly preferred.
Those who are interested, can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "M2_BIM Technician" on or before 20th October 2017.