Brief description :
About the Role :
- Own the onboarding process from account creation through training. The initial kick-off call will also take place in coordination with a US Onboarding Specialist.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Identify the unique requirements of each client and help establish a framework to meet his/her and the company’s goals.
- Coordinate with our Content and Development team to ensure client objectives and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Provide remote demonstration training sessions.
- Track progress of key onboarding milestones in Salesforce.
- Review reporting metrics with Manager and raise any issues or concerns that affect deliverables to our clients.
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of international accounts, helping to ensure customer success from client goal setting and guidance on best practices to performing quarterly business reviews.
- Increase revenue through up-sell opportunities.
- Become an expert on Binary Fountain’s products and the value they provide in defined industries.
- Proactively reach out to clients to strengthen engagement and utilization.
- Provide support to clients by working with our engineering resources to resolve any technical questions or issues.
- Minimize customer churn and escalate critical customer issues when necessary.
- Assist with developing customer use cases and other special projects for the Customer Success team.
About You :
Candidate will have Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of relevant experience, and demonstrated ability in:
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders and building strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Exercising good judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent customer focus, initiative, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting and planning skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Absorbing and parsing technical information.
- Maximizing the resources of an early stage company as an ethical and proactive leader
This position will be based in Trivandrum, India.