Brief description :
Support the acquisition of new customers by setting up and configuring various customer profiles and available features.
- Utilize tools and techniques to give our product and Clients timely and quality service.
- Provide input and assist the development and testing teams in performing requirements analysis to improve existing tools for tagging and customer management.
- You are expected to be a Subject Matter Expert on our Product line ups.
- Root Cause Analysis to be performed on various case studies which would be used for enhancing the client experience of using our product.
- Co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability.
- Take ownership on the Support tasks assigned.
- Provide input to the implementation, backup and roll-back plans.
- Take responsibility for a set of clients, you should ensure that the accuracy of the client setup is maintained and changes to the setup is completed and quality checked.
- Follow proper reporting & escalation procedures with deemed necessary.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have Eye for Details over subject matters.
- Must be highly organized and meticulous.
- Customer Service knowledge.
- Should possess good analytical skills.
- Highly Motivated.
- BCA/Bsc IT /Bsc -Computers Science/B Tech
- MSW/MBA/ (Preferred)
Preferred :Male Candidates
1-2 Years in Support Activities or related fields.