Brief description :
1. Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, consistency, style, and terminology. Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
2. Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or company personnel.
3. Confer with customer representatives, business analysts, software engineers, or project/product managers to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
4. Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
5. Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
6. Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
7. Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
8. Understand system working and user interaction in detail to determine operating procedure and document the same.
9. Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
10. Draw sketches to illustrate software deployment schemes and networking schemes
* 5 years relevant experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Scientific or technical knowledge and a good command over the English language
* Ability to quickly grasp various technical terminologies and processes