Senior Software Developer-Java / Springboot / REST Services
Brief description :
About the Role
Binary Fountain’s Product and Engineering team is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our fast-paced, growth stage company at the center of healthcare innovation. As we continue to grow one of the largest repositories of opinion content and consumer feedback in healthcare, we are advancing our system’s deep analytics of unstructured content to power our suite of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to design and develop solution for functional requirements with minimal supervision and take ownership
- Designing and developing applications for high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code
- Analyze, troubleshoot and tune performance when required
- Define/adhere to best practices during implementation and integration
- Provide inputs to program management regarding prioritization, risks and overall plan
- Ability to escalate and provide right status to different stakeholders
- Extensive experience in creating usable, modular and robust ReSTful API layer.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Springboot/Grails/Play using Java 7/8/Groovy
- Exposure to performance metrics & visualization techniques and tools
- Experience working on full product life cycle development, including design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
- Must possess analytical skills and be detailed oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Minimum experience of 6+ years in the above.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc Computer Science or equivalent
Bonus – Skills of Interest: