Assistant Manager-Data Quality
Brief description :
About the Role
Binary Fountain’s Product and Engineering team is looking for a talented Assistant Manager – Data Quality to join our fast-paced, growth stage company at the center of healthcare innovation. As we continue to grow one of the largest repositories of opinion content and consumer feedback in healthcare, we are advancing our system’s deep analytics of unstructured content to power our suite of products.
This position is at our development centre in Trivandrum, Kerala, INDIA.
As an Assistant Manager – Data Quality, your primary responsibilities involve managing a young, dynamic team who work on URL verification and content tagging. You will be entirely responsible for their day to day work. You will be closely monitoring and mentoring the team to ensure goals are met. You will also have a deep understanding of product functionality, particularly how data is processed and presented. You will be responsible for:
- Training, mentoring and reviewing performance of all team members to ensure that productivity and quality targets are met
- Maintaining appropriate metrics to measure and take corrective action when productivity is below targets
- Generating of management reports on a periodic basis and reviewing with senior management to ensure team’s performance goals are being met
- Assessing workload and proactively making business case for increasing team strength as needed
- Selecting, on-boarding and training new members for the team
- Providing input and assisting in the requirements development for new tools and processes required for the efficient functioning of the team
- Identifying and executing on strategic and tactical initiatives that benefit the interests of the company with respect to data acquisition and tagging
- Working effectively with external vendors/partners to identify bottlenecks and push for changes that eliminate bottlenecks and increase value provided by the partner/vendor
- General initiatives that contribute to the business and customer satisfaction
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in value added services using textual data as a primary source
- Experience in a BPO setting dealing with data management or transcription services requiring high quality results
- Specific experience in a Reputation Management company would be highly desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience managing teams of 30 to 100 resources working on data related services
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in defining and implementing business processes would be desirable
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline. MBA or other certifications in Management would be desirable.