IT & Infrastructure Leader
Brief description :
We are looking for an experienced IT & Infrastructure Leader to join our fast-growing company and further support our BIM operations in India and Europe (France and Benelux countries).
The successful candidate will be based at Eurosia India’s offices at the Technopark of Trivandrum, SEZ campus, Kerala, India (Lu Rui & Co Services Pvt. Ltd.). S/he will be reporting to Eurosia India’s local Head (solid) and one of our Directors in Europe (dotted).
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Operate, scale and maintain reliable systems infrastructure (Internet lines, LAN, WAN)
- Manage the servers and firewalls; enable the reliable download/upload of large point cloud files
- Install, update, upgrade the company’s hardware and software in India and Europe
- Provide India BIM production team as well as Europe-time helpdesk and support to our engineers in India as well as our delivery managers and clients in Europe, including in the future the set-up of some specific systems required by our European customers
- Support our Senior Accountant and Managing Director in setting up the appropriate appropriate IT/Web applications and the related reports to enable and control the company’s processes and management dashboards
- Manage, maintain and control our existing credentials to Web applications such as Google Business Suites, Dropbox, Webex, Zoho CRM, Zoho Project, Zapier, etc.
- Webmaster of our two company websites
- Setting up File Integrity monitoring software, setting up alerts in the server, ensuring back-up and recovery systems are in place and reliable; perform disaster recovery when required and performance tuning of the infrastructure
- Manage remote and virtual servers, setup and manage VPN, VOIP, antivirus solutions
- Maintain phone line, CCTV, video conference, etc.
- Participate in evaluation of new software, hardware and infrastructure solutions
- Technical asset management and documentation
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Systems, Networks or equivalent from a reputed institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position at a large / multinational company
- Proven experience in at least 10 of the list of key responsibilities listed above
- Solution-oriented mindset, a professional who keeps looking until s/he has found the most optimal solution, from a budget and cost prospectives
- Customer service mindset, a professional keen and prompt on providing internal customer support to teammates in India and Europe (Helpdesk)
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environments, set-up and troubleshooting of networks
- Good exposure in both Windows and Linux server platform
- Initiative and timeliness ability to recognize situations when it is necessary to respond with urgency and immediacy with complete and accurate deliverables
- Ability to logically work through a problem and develop optimal solutions, escalating when necessary
- Successful track record in selecting and managing external vendors and junior system administrators
- Trustworthy, “Say what you mean and do what you say” attitude
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-starter
- Well-organized and stress-resistant; ability to multi-task
- Interest in working in an international and culturally diverse environment