T24 Business Analyst Consultant
Brief description :
We urgently have a requirement for a Business Analyst/Functional Consultant with T24 experience in Islamic Banking. The job will be in UAE for a minimum period of 1-2 years (contract basis). Salary and perks can be discussed with those who are interested. Companies with same resources are also welcome.
- Responsible to lead and coordinate the business efforts in the Islamic Core Banking implementation during various project phases such as Requirements & Gap Analysis, Business Process Definition & Parameterization, Customization, Testing and post go-live support
- Coordinate the detailed requirements about various products, characteristics, control and monitoring requirements, end to end process details and expected process improvements
- Coordinate the detailed MIS requirements
- Review the documented deliverables at various project phases and coordinate the sign off from business stakeholders
- Identify the customization requirements and develop detailed specifications and review functional design documents
- Identify and document any gaps found during various phases and work with vendor consultants to develop the most appropriate approaches to address them
- Review the end user activities and prepare detailed job cards
- Prepare test strategy, test plan test scenarios, test scripts, test data and expected results covering all the testing phases and execution of UAT.
- Track, monitor and resolve issues
- Provide end user support post go live till stabilization
- A Degree in Business Management / Accounting or Banking field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Islamic banking business and operations working with banks or IT companies in Islamic banking domain
- Should have good knowledge of Retail, Corporate Assets in Islamic Banking Domain.
- Professional certification in Islamic Finance is desirable
- Exposure to BABOK and ABAP or CBAP is preferred.
- Good experience and functional skills in Islamic Core Banking System (T24 core banking system from Temenos- Knowledge is must for Release 11 and above)
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle- SQL , Unix,
- Experience in preparation of process flow diagrams.
- Experience in working on core banking projects especially in Islamic banking.
- Exposure to GCC banking practices preferred
- Experience of preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test data and expected results
- Experience of using the Quality Centre test management tool for capturing test cases, executing tests, recording test results and defects and maintaining traceability
- Good understanding of the software development process / project lifecycle
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ,communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and a self starter with ability to work independently