Brief description :
- Ensure that all agree SLA's are adhered to, taking full responsibility for implementing test automation frameworks.
- Candidate should possess strong Automation testing concepts with good knowledge and experience of HP UFT tool.
- Develop UFT Automation test cases based on functional requirement
- Identify and automate manual test cases wherever necessary.
- Mentor and guide Test Analysts to develop automation testing competency.
- Plan and execute functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed time scales.
- Responsible for maintenance of Test Automation framework and Test automation suites.
- Identify failures to meet quality standards through testing; assessing issue severity and escalating as appropriate, maintaining ownership of it and follow-up till resolution.
- Work within a multi-disciplined team, using own experience to contribute towards requirements analysis, development and support processes.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining test automation frameworks such as Data-driven or Keyword-driven or Hybrid framework.
- Experience with automated testing tool QTP UFT with VB Scripting.
- Excellent command on QTP/UFT for Functional Automation of Mainframe applications
- Previous experience of any test management system, bug/issue tracking system.
- Excellent communication skills are essential; fluent, articulate, good use of language to put ideas across in a clear and concise manner.
Walk in venue
SE-Mentor Solutions (P) Ltd
Ph No: 0471 - 2700165