Brief description :
- Ensure that all agree SLA's are adhered to, taking full responsibility for implementing test automation frameworks within agreed timescales.
- Identify and automate manual test cases wherever necessary.
- Plan and execute functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed time scales.
- Responsible for faster analysis of failed test scripts after test execution, identify the root cause of the failure and raise defects to track them till resolution.
- Responsible for providing test automation metrics and other reports to the line manager.
- Responsible for maintenance of Test Automation framework and Test automation suites.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Jenkins.
- Attend daily stand-up sessions and represent QA in release planning, to ensure balanced, low-risk distribution of testing tasks throughout the iteration.
- Identify failures to meet quality standards through testing; assessing issue severity and escalating as appropriate, maintaining ownership of it and follow-up till resolution.
- Develop a sound business understanding ensuring tests are defined and developed, with close alignment to the business use of the system.
- Keep Team members and line manager regularly informed of progress on testing, and of any risk to meeting release timelines or quality standards.
- Quickly become an expert in the System functionality and that of peripheral systems, external systems and interface to related systems.
- Work within a multi-disciplined team, using own experience to contribute towards requirements analysis, development and support processes.
- 2-4year experience is Mandatory.
- Hands on Experience in Selenium Web driver.
- Experience in QTP/UFT will be an added advantage.