Brief description :
JOB DESCRIPTION .
Experience : 5 + Years
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005, 2008 .... )
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- SQL Development ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Solid acquaintance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Incident Management: Resolve single and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
- Installation, configuration of SQL Server
- Preferred certifications
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)
- Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Good Technical documentation skill to produce the SOP - Standard Operating Procedure
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skill to efficiently handle the client interaction during the Service Transition
- Added preference will be given to the Candidate who has ITIL v3 certificate and who can coordinate a team
1. On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying “
2. Mention the following
- Current Location
- Current & Expected CTC
- Notice period