Brief description :
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be able to maintain the accounts individually and Should have sound knowledge of Latest Version Tally
- Experience in processing journal entries, invoices, month-end journals, reconciliations
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Experience in Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
- Knowledge in Goods and Service Tax
- Prepare & file TDS Return & issue certificate
- Hands on experience in PF, ESI
- Compile, analyze & prepare financial statements including monthly, annual A/c preparation.
- Accounting ,Finalization of Balance Sheet, Ledger Accounts & Income tax returns
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Strong hold in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize areas that need improvement and take the initiative to seek methods to achieve those improvements.
- Should be able to be relied upon to provide complete and accurate information; and also to safeguard confidential information.
- Should be willing assist the role of HR/Admin along with Finance.
Experience – 2 to 4 years
Accounting/Finance/Commerce Background/Education Preferred
Immediate joining is preferred
Only male candidates
On subject Line “Please mention Executive Finance”
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, experience, current and expected CTC details