Brief description :
Administration, monitoring and support for Oracle Database and Application environment.
- Oracle - Installing, configuring, managing, monitoring & troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge on database performance tuning and capacity analysis
- Experience in identifying performance bottlenecks and recommending solutions
- Should be able to analyze and interpret performance test results
- Broad knowledge of performing testing approaches and techniques
- Expertise to read and interpret application log files and database reports
- Experience creating performance test summary reports
- Ability to convincingly present summary reports
- MANDATORY, ORACLE CERTIFICATION: OCP 11g or OCP 10g
- Candidates having experience in working in an environment with Retail, E-Business Suite, Hyperion, Business Intelligence, AIA preferred
- Added preference will be given to the Candidate who has ITIL v3 certificate and who can coordinate a team
- Male candidates preferred.
- Good Communication Skills in English is a must.
- Should have good attitude towards work and should be a good team player.
- Knowledge in any monitoring software is an added advantage.
- Required 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience / Current Location"
- Position Type : 24/7