Brief description :
Digital Media Designer
Years of Exp: 2-3 Yrs
- Design and develop digital and print ready collateral such as banners, flyers, mailers, needed for events and marketing campaigns.
- Design and format marketing collateral such as white papers, datasheets, infographics, case studies, and webinar presentations
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, tone of voice, and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Assist with web page design and development, including graphics/videos/images, understand the impact of SEO and design SEO-friendly web content.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to analyze and understand design requirements.
- Identify advertising needs.
- Set digital marketing best practises and strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, newsletters, infographics, social media and blogs)
- Proven experience in Digital Media Management
- Up-to-date with digital technologies developments and proficiency in software like Photoshop
- A strong understanding of color, layout and typography
- Able to clearly communicate effectively (verbal and written) with stakeholders and open to feedback and collaborative revisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Familiarity with web design, HTML/CSS and SEO
- Basic CMS website management
Digital Media Management,proficiency in software like Photoshop,Familiarity with web design, HTML/CSS and SEO,CMS website management