Java Project Manager/Lead Architect
Brief description :
- Looking for candidate who is working as Java Project Manager/Lead Architect in J2EE domain.
- Should have 10+ years of IT experience in J2EE domain.
- Should be able to guide and mentor the team technically.
- Should have worked as Developer/Lead for 7+ years (actively coding) in Application Development Lead or related role.
- Should have good client interfacing skills.
- Hands on Experience in leading design & delivery of projects with Java & J2EE.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence. Actively work with other leads to align to a consistent technology vision and keep the rest of the organization aware of our activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Strong experience in managing cross functional teams , driving book of work , prioritization , conflict/risk management skills
- Experience in Banking Projects. At least managed a banking project of 1 years.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Designs / codes core application frameworks for complex project that can be reused across the organization.
- Defines and enforces project development standards and best practices that are consistent with enterprise architecture standards, corporate standards and goals.
- Will be responsible for undertaking complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software development and provides expertise at top technical levels in particular business processes.
- Defines development tasks, assigns tasks to development team, and monitors and reports status of development tasks.
- Coordinates with users and / or business analysts to understand requirements.
- Leads and participates in the development of software architecture documentation.
- Mentors and trains less-experienced software development staff.
The candidate should be willing to work in Saudi Banks for minimum 2 years.
Salary 1.5 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs + Project Bonus
Please rush your resume at ' firstname.lastname@example.org '