Senior Information Security Analyst
Brief description :
Experience in VAPT-Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration testing web applications for common security vulnerabilities such as input validation vulnerabilities, cross-site scripting, SQL injection and insecure direct object references
- Experience in performing various security assessments
- Experience in training and educating the client on the inherent risks.
- Experience in providing meaningful hardening and mitigation strategies.
- Expertise in Conducting network and web-based application penetration tests
- Expertise in Conducting physical security assessments
- Expertise in Conducting logical security audits and hands-on technical security evaluations and implementations
- Expertise in Conducting subject matter expertise of focused capabilities in the topics of database security, wireless security, or application and development security
- Expertise in Conducting wireless security assessments
- Expertise in Conducting social engineering assessments
- Expertise in Conducting mobile application assessments
- Experience with pen testing tools, and network and application security scanners
- Familiarity with OWASP Top Ten Security Standard and any other similar standards
- Knowledge in Linux & Windows Network platform
- Should be certified in CEH or any recognized cyber security certifications
- Strong communication and Training abilities with Verbal Skill Set
- Willing to travel to client onsite locations
- Remuneration will be best as per Industry standard.