Information Security Business Analyst
Brief description :
- Lead meetings with Technology and Business Partners to gather needs and requirements
- Determine and document business requirements for business processes and projects
- Data collection, analysis, interacting with prospective clients, site visits, conducting demos and presentations
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Developing marketing campaigns on social media,promotional activities,writing reports,organizing events
- Cold calling - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
- Should have excellent communication skills,Presentation Skills and negotiation skills with pleasing personality
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Should have the abilty to work independently
- Ability to rapidly acquire and apply new knowledge
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Office package.
- Strong understanding of project management lifecycle, business processes, and technology components.
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration required
- Technical support experience or digital marketing experience is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel
Looking for immediate opening