Team Lead / Sr. Software Engineer ( ASP.net)
Brief description :
- Capable of Managing , building and maintaining a highly performing team that delivers value to the organization and respects the Software Engineering industry best practices.
- Providing Technical stewardship to the members of the team when needed.
- Understanding customer behavior and business requirements and help the team translate them into simple, elegant and optimal technology solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of Software
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience employing MVC, WCF and Angular JS. C#/.NET service and desktop tool development.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Should have 1 or 2 years of leadership skills.
- In Depth knowledge of structured programming, object-oriented programming, and relational database constructs.
- Ability to work with code repository, including check in and checkout of code and documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies and protocols such as HTTP, Web Sockets, Request Routing, CSS3, Ajax, caching, etc.
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, defines problems and devises solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of structured programming, object-oriented programming, and relational database constructs.
- Experience - Minimum 3 Years
- Role - Team Lead
- Salary - Negotiable