Brief description :
- Able to develop Mobile Application in cross platform and Should have creative skills, Can do attitude, Multitasking.
- Need to provide or create flashy templates
- Able to interact with the client and get requirements.
- Deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps--iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows
- Mobile-- interface and libraries. Collaborate with UX for product definition and use cases. Assist with defining technical and functional user stories
- Cross functional development with iOS and Android is desired.
- Experience and understanding of one or more major relational database management system.
- Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong in depth knowledge in iOS SDK, device APIs, objective C (or) Android SDK, device APIs, Java
- Expertise in integrating with various back end services
- Expertise in developing custom widgets with flexibility and reusability in mind
- Expertise in Publishing mobile applications to Apple and Google app stores
- Expertise with source control (SVN, Git)
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS 3
- Strong understanding of REST &SOAP
- Good knowledge of XCode, Titanium, PhoneGap, Sencha, Xamarine or other tools is a plus
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
Minimum Experience - 2 Years
Salary - Negotiable