Brief description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Expertise in Objective-C, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4+) and workflows
- Experience with integration to REST and SOAP web services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development
- Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong opinions with regard to best practices for mobile application developers
- Assist the Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products
- Assist the QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products
- Think strategically about delivering the solution that powers our business, and drive key technology requirements of mobile applications.
- Experience and understanding of one or more major relational database management system.
- Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong in depth knowledge in iOS SDK, device APIs, objective C (or) Android SDK, device APIs, Java
- Expertise in integrating with various back end services
- Expertise in developing custom widgets with flexibility and reusability in mind
- Expertise in Publishing mobile applications to Apple and Google app stores
- Expertise with source control (SVN, Git)
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS 3
- Strong understanding of REST &SOAP
- Good knowledge of XCode, Titanium, PhoneGap, Sencha, Xamarine or other tools is a plus
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
Expertise in developing responsive UI for mobile devices
Experience - 2-3 years
Salary - Negotiable