SEO, SEM, SMO Specialist
Brief description :
Exp: 1-3 Years
Apply with Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
- Account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- Perform keyword research in co-ordination with business objectives to optimize existing content using appropriate and various SEO tools
- Improve search engine rankings via on-page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Using various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Meta title analysis
- Link Building
- Generate Organic Traffic
- At least 1 year of SEO work experience with an industry leading website.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Monitor the social media channels.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
- Keep up to date with any social media trends