Brief description :
We are looking for experienced web developers to join our team. Experience with HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Designs is a plus.
Job Location : Technopark, Trivandrum
Job Code : SWD1117
Experience : 6 months to 2 years
Number of Openings : 3
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically confirm to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling web sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent Requirements
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS3
- Familiar with popular content management systems (CMS), e.g. Word Press, Drupal, WooCommerce.
- Use social network APIs (from Face book, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Freshers please do not apply.