Brief description :
- The Web Application Software Tester serves as a customer representative in analyzing, performing, and interpreting tests for web application products, systems, components, or modifications.
- Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions.
- The ideal candidate will have recent experience in testing through a full development life-cycle including designing, developing and implementing test plans and procedures
- Verify and validate software products in accordance with customer requirements and user needs.
- Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- Automated testing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Test mobile native, hybrid and responsive site testing applications across multiple devices.
- Perform final testing of releases and may perform other technical and documentation tasks
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience with Subversion, Git, Database, Adobe Photoshop, Technical Writing.
- Proficient in software development life cycle including test strategy preparation, test plan development, test case creation and test execution .
Experience : 2-3 years