Senior Digital Marketing specialist
Brief description :
The incumbent will be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and mobile to drive the business growth through key marketing channels. Focus on achieving superior customer engagement, traffic and revenue by strategically exploring all aspects of the social media marketing road map.
The role is responsible for defining and implementing digital strategies to: attract, acquire, retain, and grow customer base.
- Own and Execute strategies to drive high-quality traffic with an objective of potential lead and conversion
- Own and optimize website, mobile site and apps with specific content objectives
- Own marketing budgets and allocation with specific user acquisition goals and P&L
- Lead and manage all aspects of marketing vis-a-vis Branding, Content, Acquisition & Loyalty
-Own and manage KPIs for effective performance analysis and optimization
- Ideate &Conceptualize new marketing and communications ideas resulting in marketing effectiveness
- Build and Own marketing channels and ensure revenue contribution from each of the channels.
- Channel capability management and performance analysis for effective optimization of marketing budgets.
- Own and develop newer digital marketing channels such as Content, Mobile and Apps
- Design and implementation of the digital marketing strategy to achieve the brand and product objectives
- Being the custodian of the brand on the digital medium. Using the digital media to drive consideration and advocacy for the brand.
- Device the overall online customer acquisition strategy through Lead generation and Direct Acquisition
- Develop, test and optimize all digital marketing activities
- Ownership in bidding process of Digital marketing related enquiries of prospective clients, including proposal building, solution suggestions, process definition,pricing etc
- Manage performance and optimization of all search marketing efforts, both PPC and SEO campaigns, paid social media and all forms of display to help drive acquisition and leads
-Scale up the affiliate marketing channels and activities
- Build a robust mobile marketing strategy and execution plan
- Build and execute a sustainable video promotion and branding strategy for maximum long term benefits
- Lead the creation and presentation of digital marketing analytics dashboards that can be understood by all key stakeholders.
- Seasoned digital marketing professional with SEO, SEM, Social Media, Affiliate, Video, Content Marketing, Branding, PR & MARCOM, Online Reputation Management
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting and insights
- Hands-On expertise with HTML/DHTML/XHTML/WEB 2.0, JScript and APIs
- Expertise in Building & Developing Teams
- Expertise in Global Service Delivery and Multi-Location Team Management
- SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO, Display, PR, E-Mail, Webinar, Events, Mobile Ads
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ability to understand & appreciate the operational challenges of the business
- Willingness to work under demanding and highly performance driven work environment.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team across sales, product development, engineering and operations.
- In this role, you'll be involved with the offline marketing strategy as well.
- Certification by Google Ad Words, Yahoo! Search Marketing or MS ADCenter will be preferred
Experience : 7-10 years