Executive Assistant to CEO
Brief description :
- Responsible Executive Assistant to support our CEO in a timely and professional manner.
- To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- You should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our companys workflow runs smoothly.
- Constantly in sync with various internal departments like Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Service Delivery etc. to enable meetings internal discussions and getting work done.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Calendar management, Maintaining Daily/Weekly calendar of all Internal & external meetings, scheduling appointments.
- Travel bookings & Hotel accommodation.
- Coordinating meeting, preparing Agenda, Minutes of Meetings, Appointment with Dignitaries etc.
- Follow-ups & coordination with the team members. Maintaining the files of important documents.
- Handling emails on daily basis & self-correspondence etc.
- Must have technical knowledge.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Strong Communication and writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Smart energetic and ready to take up any challenge.
- Should be good with PowerPoint Presentations.
- A smart female candidate with good communication skill in english is considered for this position.
Salary : As per industry standards.